Immovable objects found in Lorestan related to the 2nd millennium BC (residence of Elamites, tribes Caice or Caesarean). Among these objects there are a lot of weapons:
– Iron-smeared iron with iron bars attached to human beings or animals;
– Short bronze swords with bangs;
– Bronze or iron daggers, which are embroidered on human or animal heads;
– Iron pins and axes are often embroidered with animal pictures or animal components.
The most prominent type of axes, with a blade or ankle removed from the jaw (jaw)
The spear of the spear, the harpoon and many of the heads of the beams of the cave, cones or consisting of three pieces, the parts of the horse’s gear, especially the hollow or broken horn,
– Horse, mountain goat, bull and mythological creatures;
– Among the objects of the Lorestan bronze, which is very rare, there is an object with a reel and a bell used to close, and on it two people are fighting with the lions and on top of them Male cows are located and above them are two monkeys;
– Pins of the bears that have been shaped into the heads of beasts and birds; the pin has a large plate with a highlight series in the center; the origin of this head is probably of a different kind, a piece of this pendant showing a patch That is sitting. Perhaps the meaning of the Rabbi (Anahita) is Venus or Ahura Mazda. The pins page seems to have sunk in the slabs of the stone diores of the building (temple).
– Bronze mirrors have a bunch of women, such as the column that is a sculptor, and is similar to the horizontally blade of Lorestan’s finest sword;
– The mountain goose with long horns is the masterpiece of beast animal painters in Lorestan. The cats were made by the artists of the Achaemenid temple.
– Carnivores showing off the family;
– Grid objects that represent the “hero” battle with two forests;
– Bronze cytols painted with banquet scenes with embryonic image standing near the sacred tree.
Source / Professor Roman Crimson, author of “Iran from the beginning to Islam”, translation by Dr. Mohammad Moein, 2009